Friday, January 30, 2009

Milkshakes just aren't doing it.

I really, really, really want to eat some chips.

I just hope I can eat some real food by Sunday when there will be lots of Super Bowl snacks to munch on. (Speaking of which - I need to make a bread bowl spinach dip. I'll at least be able to eat that, the soft parts anyway.)

I'm just freaked out about getting food stuck in the holes (the idea of all or any of that completely grosses me out), and then getting an infection, and then having large amounts of pus to get out.

Believe me, it's happened before. To someone I know. And may or may not be sitting right next to at the moment. (Well, next to but on different couches. I don't like him that much. Haha.)

1 comment:

Kaleena said...

did they give you the curvy syringe yet? Just make sure you use that till the hole is completely filled. It's really gross to see everything you just ate, but much, much better than getting a nasty infection.