So, a few months ago I heard in a few places that putting nylons in the freezer when they're not being used will make them last longer. After going through several pairs with only one use each, I figured it was worth a try. I got a two pack in December (if not November), and have been putting them in the freezer between uses. And I still have them, which is amazing. Well, I think one of them finally got a run in it that makes me think it's time to throw them out (although it's on the upper thigh, which never gets seen, but still).
So, if you're looking for a way to make your nylons last longer, stick them in the freezer. It really works.
(And I realize that most girls my age don't tend to wear nylons, apparently. But I do. So there.)
No comments:
Post a Comment