Saturday, January 03, 2009

Being sick = awful

I guess I really haven't been sick in awhile. Not more than a cold, anyway. The last time I was really sick (cyst fun not included) was at the end of October 2006, I think, after we got back from seeing Peter graduate from basic training. Like, I was feeling it on the drive home from Oklahoma. And into the next couple days. And then I got pink eye, too. What a fun month that was. But I don't think there was any vomit involved in that sickness.

Anyway, now I'm sitting here on the couch, feeling supremely awful. In the last two hours, I've thrown up three times. Who knows if I'll have the joy of more dry heaving again. If this is what my sister (and nephews, I think) had recently, then I'm probably not done. But it should also be a 24 hour thing, more or less. Let's hope for that.

Because oh man this sucks.

I should sleep, but I don't think that's going to work too well. I don't feel like reading. I don't want to watch anything. I definitely don't want to knit.

Maybe I should take something to knock me out until it's all over.

No comments: