- A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there.
La Jolla, CA, and the little piece of beach where all the seals were congregated. - A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why
Italy and Ireland (or Scotland). Italy because Rome and the Pope and all that other good stuff are there, and Ireland (or Scotland) because...come on! Who doesn't love those accents, and those beautiful landscapes? Man. I guess I can't pick just one country. - A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why
Colonial America, I guess we'll say Massachusetts, and I'd like to visit it because I'm fascinated with that area in that time period. That and out west, the frontier, maybe when it was just Native Americans living here, because I'd love to see what everything looked like before we started paving and building and ugly-fying, or just when it was beginning to be settled, because I also enjoy learning about that stuff. - A Place You Know a Lot About
Um...Notre Dame. - A Place You'd Like to Learn More About
Russia. Particularly around late 1800s, early-mid 1900s. - A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit
I've seen this answer a few places where I've seen this meme, and I must agree: Middle Earth, particularly the Shire. That, or Green Gables/Avonlea, but I think that might be a real place? I guess I could say Anne's Avonlea, since I know she's not a real person even if the place itself is real. Which I'm not sure it is. I don't really know anything.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Geography Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment